We are aware that we have to use the resources responsibly to leave a habitable environment to the coming generations and we act in our operations considering this important subject. We consider the sustainability term under 3 perspectives such as environment, society and economy. Efficiency in the use of all resources, water being in the first place, and prevention of unnecessary usage are our fundamental strategies.
FSC® (FSC® C084574) and PEFC (PEFC/01-31-181)
One of the most important inputs we use in the production is paper products. At this point, international standardization systems have been created as an evidence of paper and similar forest products being processed by approved organizations throughout the efficiently managed forests and all supply chain. As an indicator of our sustainability awareness, we only use paper products with FSC® (FSC® C084574) and PEFC (PEFC/01-31-181) certificates for our production.
Our Human Resources Policy
Conforming with our Corporation’s Values ;
- To add honest, dynamic, innovative, value creating, solution oriented, open for improvement and quality oriented human power to our structure,
- To train and improve our employees with our knowledge and experience,
- To support the personal goals of our employees with career planning,
- To encourage team work and cooperation,To fulfill all requirements about occupational health and safety with the approach of “Human First”
Our Occupational Safety Program
“Human” First… “Occupational Health and Safety” First…
- We provide a healthy and safe working environment for our employees by constantly improving our occupational health and safety activities.
- We oversee the applicable legislation and coordinate our studies accordingly with our occupational health and safety activities.
- We constantly inform and train our employees and control the implementations with our occupational health & safety team.
- We determine dangers and risks which may occur within the scope of our operations, provide the required measures to be taken and continuously improve them by evaluating the results of measures taken.