We are aware that we have to use the resources responsibly to leave a habitable environment to the coming generations and we act in our operations considering this important subject. We consider the sustainability term under 3 perspectives such as environment, society and economy. Efficiency in the use of all resources, water being in the first place, and prevention of unnecessary usage are our fundamental strategies.
FSC® (FSC® C084574) and PEFC (PEFC/01-31-181)
One of the most important inputs we use in the production is paper products. At this point, international standardization systems have been created as an evidence of paper and similar forest products being processed by approved organizations throughout the efficiently managed forests and all supply chain. As an indicator of our sustainability awareness, we only use paper products with FSC® (FSC® C084574) and PEFC (PEFC/01-31-181) certificates for our production.
Our Human Resources Policy
Conforming with our Corporation’s Values ;
- To add honest, dynamic, innovative, value creating, solution oriented, open for improvement and quality oriented human power to our structure,
- To train and improve our employees with our knowledge and experience,
- To support the personal goals of our employees with career planning,
- To encourage team work and cooperation,To fulfill all requirements about occupational health and safety with the approach of “Human First”
Our Occupational Safety Program
“Human” First… “Occupational Health and Safety” First…
- We provide a healthy and safe working environment for our employees by constantly improving our occupational health and safety activities.
- We oversee the applicable legislation and coordinate our studies accordingly with our occupational health and safety activities.
- We constantly inform and train our employees and control the implementations with our occupational health & safety team.
- We determine dangers and risks which may occur within the scope of our operations, provide the required measures to be taken and continuously improve them by evaluating the results of measures taken.
Modern Slavery & Human Trafficking Policy
Modern slavery is a morally reprehensible act, a crime and a violation of fundamental human rights. It takes various forms, such as slavery, servitude, forced and compulsory labour and human trafficking, all of which have in common the deprivation of a person’s liberty by another in order to exploit them for personal or commercial gain.
We have a zero-tolerance approach to all forms of modern slavery and we are fully committed to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business dealings and relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure modern slavery is not taking place anywhere in our own business or in any of our supply chains and any other business relationship.
This policy applies to all persons working for us or on our behalf in any capacity, including employees at all levels, officers, agents, contractors, external consultants, third-party representatives and all business partners. All members of our staff are expected to read, understand and comply with this Policy. We wish to encourage openness and will support anyone who raises a genuine concern that modern slavery might be taking place in any part of our own business or in any of our supply chains. To ensure a high level of understanding of the risks of modern slavery and human trafficking in our organization; we provide regular trainig for our employees at all levels. We also expect our contractors, suppliers and other business partners to provide similar training to their employees.
We assess and review the risk that modern slavery may be occurring in any part of our own business and in any of our supply chains. In light of any such risk assessments it may from time to time seek specific reassurances from our contractors, suppliers and other business partners; and seek to carry out due diligence or specific audits to satisfy that modern slavery is not occurring.
SAPRO A.Ş. Human Resources Department welcomes any questions or comments on this Policy and suggestions for ways in which it or procedures relating to the eradication of modern slavery might be adopted, adapted or improved.
Approved by the Board of Directors of SAPRO A.Ş. on 4 January 2021